NHL 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs Pickem Pool
NHL 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs Pickem Pools
Get your pool together NOW!
Round 1 starts: Wednesday, April 12, 2017
The initial games will be enterred, shortly after the seeds are set.
How Pickem Works
- Each round will have it's own picks page.
- Each matchup will start with 3 or 4 games, depending on the minimum games for that round.
- If/when a series goes beyond the minimum number of games, we'll add games to the same picks sheet.
- Once each team in a series matchup wins 1 game, we'll add game 4 (or 5) to the picks page.
- If/when each team wins 2 games, we'll add game 5 (or 6) to the picks page.
- If/when each team wins 3 games, we'll add game 7 to the picks page.
- Winning teams from each round will be put into the next round.
How The Playoff Bracket Works
- Players fill out the entire 16 team bracket, all the way through the championship round, before the first round starts.
- Similar to a traditional March Madness bracket.
Pools are Free|
Optional Upgrades Available
Create your Free NHL Playoffs pickem pool
We host a round by round Stanley Cup Playoffs pickem pool. ..With your choice of 4 different scoring methods.
NHL 2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs Pick em
- Easy to create and run a pool
- Easy for friends to join
- Commissioners can edit anyone's picks at any time
- Players can view everyone's picks (after picks deadline)
- Players can add additional sets of picks
- Email reminders
- much more..
Our Pickem Pool Expertise
We've been hosting NHL playoff pools on the Internet for years!